Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Free After Three Days




Spin bike for three days of being snowed in, followed by walking the stairs and doing various pushups. Then working on work stuff I had brought home.

Boooring.

But I broke out today!

After three days, a plow... actually a front-end-loader-backhoe... came by the neighborhood and carved a path in the snow and ice. Unfortunately, it shoved a lot of that snow and ice right into my parked cars (my driveway is too steep). It took me an hour and a half of shoveling to free the van (a good back workout), but then came freedom. Sweet freedom. I shed that ball and chain. No more heebie-jeebies. Trapped no more.

Lordy, how in the world did I ever think I could be in any kind of relationship?


- © 2011 by Willy

1 comment:

Violet said...

You are a weather wuss! What's a little snow, really? Just kidding, as you know we get it big time for about 5 months of the year, and I'm looking forward to spending some time in your neck of the woods during winters, some day. Glad to hear you kept active.