Friday, August 17, 2012

Two-Fer


Yep, down in the South, we do talk funny, but then y'all sound funny to me. Lordy, I've been flying outta Nashville too much.

Life IS about laughing.

I just got to meet my newest grandson and watch my daughter get her PhD: Grand and grad in one day. Cool, ain't it?

Grand is cute. Not just because he's mine but also because he has a Mohawk... a big clump of hair smack in the middle of his pun'kin head. Daughter is doing a great job with him, even though he wears her out. At three weeks old, he's an eating machine and mom's the eats.

Grad did very well. Getting her PhD is a big deal. It was five years of hard work, and the last 9 months of which she was pregnant! I am very proud of her for this accomplishment. And to top it off, she's starting a career job soon! I wish I could look at her face as she reads her first pay stub deductions and wonders who's swiping her money.


- © 2012 by Willy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Tito, I'm glad you are so happy and proud of your children. Keep smilin'.:-)

Unknown said...

Congrats Tito, I'm glad you are so happy and proud of your children. Keep smilin'.:-)