Saturday, April 5, 2008

Simple?


It should be simple: if you don't like your significant other the way he or she is, leave... you shouldn't have gotten together to begin with. Be truthful with yourself, and don't make life difficult for both of you. And vice-versa... if her or she doesn't like what you are and wants to change you, leave.

However, some things get in the way.

Towards the end of spinning class yesterday (it was raining) while we were expending it all with a heavy load, the moaning lady next to me drew my attention. I took an earplug off, and realized that I hadn't heard moaning in a looong, long time... nor kisses and hugs.

This can get in the way of simplicity.

Besides lust, also in the way could be love, marriage, cohabitation, codependency, obsession, and many other emotions or needs... but let's just deal with one, lust.

For a good lust repellent, I'm going to weave two items together. First, there's a Brit on TLC whose claim to fame is helping your eating will power by associating food with worms, hair, etc. And second, the saying "Never try to teach a pig to sing, it wastes your time and it annoys the pig."

Let's French kiss that fat, nasty, ugly pig!

And add this mental image to our array of relationship repellent tools.

- © 2008 by Willy
.
P.S., I think women are terrific, but I just don't want a relationship.

No comments: