Sunday, February 15, 2009

Kind-Hearted


Just when I get sick of people I remember to have lunch with the right kind-hearted person.

I am not a people person, but a machine guy... after all, I'm an engineer. However, at the current spot in my career, I have to deal with people, in all their splendor. At work, I call myself the Roto Rooter Man because my job is to keep the shit flowing... money coming in, work getting done, and reports delivered. Some of these people I deal with are very difficult individuals, but some others help me do my job in spite of the difficult ones, which keeps me from going crazy.

Then there are the kind-hearted angels that give me such joy that they enable me to enjoy life. When we meet, we exchange complements, voice our concerns in a positive way, and resolve that life is good, after all. They are the wind at my back that keeps me going. I am blessed and grateful to have them.

So, here's to the kind-hearted angels in my life, and yours. May they understand their value.

- © 2009 by Willy

P.S., and may your tears be that of joy.

No comments: