Friday, March 27, 2009

Positive Thoughts Only



Survival: When you are in deep trouble, keep your head down, say nothing and try to look like you know what you're doing. T. Boone Pickens agrees, saying that the higher a money climbs, the more people can see his ass.

These may indeed be good warnings and survival techniques, but at what cost?

It's hard to contribute with this kind of' thinking. Is our lot in life just to go through the motions, or are we here to make a difference? Duh! Your rosebush may be full of thorns, but my thornbush has beautiful roses. I decided to do the best I can with what I've got. And that in turn gives me an advantage... a warm feeling all over. Every obstacle presents me an opportunity to improve my condition, and I take advantage of that. How boring and useless life would be otherwise!

Be proactive!

Allow positive thoughts only!

Notice the extra in the ordinary!

- not ©, by Willy

1 comment:

Violet said...

You know, the thing that has gotten me through the surgery and rehab, more than anything, has been an absolute refusal to spend time thinking negative things. It works.