Friday, December 14, 2007

Have Faith


Whether I believe in God or not, he exists anyway... so why believe? Or why not believe? Or why not, not believe?

It is easy to ignore something that happens normally, something that we expect, like the sun coming up every morning, the birds flying around, the leaves rustling, or a beautiful sunset... even though these are all miracles... but the unexpected long-shots grab my attention. When the right people happen to call me, when my thoughts drift in a specific and unusual direction, when the right answers and solutions come readily...

When coincidences happen that shouldn't...

Then I get goose pimples in the back of my head, I pay very close attention to my world, fall to my knees symbolically, and look for and appreciate the tokens of His love around me. I again realize that everything that happens in my life is part of His plan. I smile appreciatively and recognize that I am lucky because I don't know where earth stops and heaven begins. I pray for friends and foes alike. And I know it's going to be a wonderful world.

Why believe? Probabilities!

- © 2007 by Willy

P.S., Look for the perfect mistakes, too.
.

No comments: