Monday, March 19, 2012

It's All In The Thinking


I've had many an accident and injury, and of most disrepair has always been the thinking.

Equally, I've had success upon success, all due to great expectations. Positive or negative... amazingly... it's all in the thinking. Resolve has pushed my body further than possible... the last bit of energy just appears, by magic. Also, at times, my tired body has influenced my mind to generate negative thoughts. On the other hand, my trained body, at times, has given me a mental high. My body and mind, positive and negative, have coupled through attitude and thinking. If I wanted it bad, I went for it. If I went for it, I wanted it. I created the dream in my mind and the action came true. If I went for it, the dream came true. With action... positive or negative... it came... positive or negative.

Repairing my mind has fixed my body.


- © 2012 by Willy

No comments: